Continued elsewhere

I've decided to abandon this blog in favor of a newer, more experimental hypertext form of writing. Come over and see the new place.

Thursday, May 01, 2003

sick of but not at work

I'm at home with a cold. Haven't left the house in a couple of days.
I'm sitting in on a typical boring phone meeting (Accuchem FrontEnd Project
Team). My biggest worry now with AccuChem is not getting fired, but getting
too used to it and not having the energy to leave. I find the stupid
practices occasionally making sense, I find myself thinking that large
teams might be useful sometimes...argh, it's the Stockholm Syndrome!

Frank Johnson said that "I'm becoming a team player", but in fact that
means I'm really not giving much of a rat's ass about stuff, so I've
stopped complaining. I can kick back, do a bit of work, spend time on
my side project (PathWhacker).

No comments: