Sunday, April 08, 2007

Ninja Convention


Not really, but close: The 8th Annual International Breachers Symposium. The cost is $250, but I imagine if you really belong there you can always avoid the fee by rappelling down from the skylights.

Wow, there is a whole industry devoted to this kind of thing. Not that surprising I guess, every organized human activity has its meetings and vendors and glossy brochures. It's mildly new and surprising that military, police, and spook industries have their affairs opened up to the public on the web. Living in a progressive-urban-liberal bubble you tend to imagine these sort of things off at a distance, but everything is one click away these days.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some maple mesos,and my friend also has some mesos,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called maplestory mesos,I just want to
buy flyff penya ,because there are many
cheap mesos

Anonymous said...

You know ,I have some requiem gold,and my friend also has some
requiem lant,do you kouw they have the same meaning,Both of them can be called requiem money,I just want to
requiem online gold,because there are many
cheap requiem lant

Anonymous said...

aion chinaaion china gold,
aion cn goldaion chinese gold,
aion gold chinaaion gold chinese,
china aion goldchinese aion gold,
aion china kinaaion chinese kina,
aion kina chinachina aion kina,
aion china buybuy aion china,
aion chinese server goldaion cn server gold,
aion china server goldchina aion server gold,
chinese aion server goldaion chinese server gold,
aion cn server kinaaion china server kina,
china aion server kinachinese aion server kina

Anonymous said...

I like play online game, I also buy knight gold and knight noah, the knight online gold is very cheap, and use the knight online noah can buy many things, I like cheap knight gold, thanks, it is very good.

I like play online game, I also buy last chaos gold and last chaos gold, the lastchaos gold is very cheap, and use the lastchaos money can buy many things, I like cheap lastchaos gold, thanks, it is very good.