Continued elsewhere

I've decided to abandon this blog in favor of a newer, more experimental hypertext form of writing. Come over and see the new place.

Friday, August 27, 2010

The ship is sinking



There's a leak, there's a leak, in the boiler room
The poor, the lame, the blind
Who are the ones that we kept in charge?
Killers, thieves, and lawyers
God's away, God's away, God's away
On Business. Business.
Here's an economics guru predicting hyperinflation. I have no idea how much credence to put in this. But when combined with Glenn Beck's rallying of his idiot minions for a rally at the Lincoln Memorial, in a gross parody of one of the sacred highlights of recent American history (MLK's 'I Have a Dream' speech), I'm feeling kind of Weimar Republic today (as I did a year ago).



No comments: