- Medievalists meet post-everything critical theory meets the apocalypse
I find this sort of thing entertainingly weird, but then I realize that I'll be paying college tuition in a few years ... do I really want to spend my money supporting the people whose job it is to churn out stuff like this?
- Atomic Cake
- Amnation burns some Korans
I like the subtle distinctions about bacon fat.
- Text analysis fail
"omniorthogonal.blogspot.com is probably written by a male somewhere between 66-100 years old. The writing style is personal and happy most of the time."
- Religions are the same or different?
Of course they have something in common or they wouldn't all be called religions, would they?
- The education of the will, the theory and practice of self-culture (1914)
- Odd collision between continental philosophy and probability and finance and N. Taleb
- Islamic Anarchism
The adjective 'concrete' is abstract, the adjective 'incommunicable' is communicable, the adjective 'unique' is general, and to utter the word 'intuition' is not itself an act of intuition.
-- Leszek Kolakowsky, Bergson
And today's theme song: