Continued elsewhere

I've decided to abandon this blog in favor of a newer, more experimental hypertext form of writing. Come over and see the new place.

Monday, July 04, 2011

There's a fine line between independence and alienation

Posting has been light, so in lieu of new thoughts here's a different UI for the old content courtesy of Google and HTML5.

I see the Republicans are still playing chicken with the economy. I'm in one of my anti-political moods though, our institutions seem deeply broken and there's not a lot I can do about it. There are bloggers with 105 more readers than me, and they can't do anything about it either. The thing to do, borrowing a term from the software industry, is to remain agile.

1 comment:

TGGP said...

Can't one be both independent and alienated?

I don't like the different UI.